It’s an obvious fact that the people of Singapore have an incredible hunger for huge vehicles. In any case, does the size of the vehicle truly matter? The response is a resonating yes, especially if you have a lot of people moving along with you. So, contact a maxi taxi if you are looking for a 7 seater cab Singapore.
What does it offer
- Whether you are searching for a large vehicle for business or joy, the 7-seater cabs are here to guarantee that everybody can squeeze into one ride. Planned with unparalleled space and adaptability, the 7-seater taxis and MPVs from Maxi Taxi are ideally suited for excursions of every sort. It is great for air terminal exchanges and ultra-extravagance travel to corporate occasions.
- Passengers get a safe, reliable, and secure ride.
- They value the elevated degree of administration. With their expert drivers behind the wheels, you can rely on a maxi taxi to take you to where you should be in a protected and comfortable ride. In addition, all their best-in-class vehicles are impeccably clean so that the passengers find comfort. There aren’t many 7 seater cabs in Singapore that offer this level of service.
- You’ve most likely heard that going around Singapore is costly. With a maxi taxi, however, you don’t need to worry about it. From the moment you tap into their base to the second you venture off on their 7-seater rides, they are there to offer better value to all their customers. You can either be going to the airport or you can be a new tourist making their way into the city, both get the premium service. The beginning price is as less as $55. At such less price, they offer value service and have established themselves as one of the first choices for adventure-hungry tourists.
- They have specialists at their administration for 24 hours every day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. At the point when you want the additional room, their armada of 7-seater taxis and MPVs have you covered all over Singapore.
For any inquiries regarding the booking and the service, you can contact them directly for the booking. There is no better option than this if you are on a family trip. You also get the option of ordering a 13-seater minibus if 7 seater is not spacious enough for you. Where else would you get such an opportunity to ride a giant vehicle at a reasonable price?