In several nations, classrooms mainly focus on lectures and submissive learning. English one on one means teaching a student personally or individually and it is more special because the teacher has to make their program suitable for the learner and only focus on a particular student. This language learning method is way too different as compared to the traditional classroom method where all the students are present at a time.
Why one on one classes are different and more effective than the regular classroom technique?
In such classes, there is no need for classroom management at all. Still, it needs several crucial decisions to be made like how you will be managing your learner or student, and how physical resources you are going to lead.
There is a lot of pressure on such learning methods, this is because a teacher and student are alone. Both of them have to be equally present and can’t make any reason. There is no doubt the result of such classes is way too good for a learner.
Now let’s take a glance at some of the advantages and disadvantages of English one-on-one classes.
- The students receive total observation of a teacher as they are all alone. There is a vast opportunity for students to clear all of their doubts without any hesitation. Teachers can also connect very well with their students and can receive honest and valuable feedback which will help them to improve their teaching methods.
- The learner has total control of the class’s materials and resources.
- Learner also has more time to practice his skills in front of the teacher with total guidance.
- Learners can bond with teachers very well.
- The needs can be more designated as the total focus will be on the learner.
- Teachers can earn a good amount of money and they don’t have to follow the rules of a particular institution.
- Most of the students feel secure making mistakes in a group of students rather than in front of the teacher.
- Such classes can be very fatiguing for both persons.
- Sometimes it can even get boring.
- There is no scope for interacting with other students.
- Some teachers can get demotivated as they don’t find themselves more effective due to a lack of materials and resources.
Learning English one on one can be very challenging. These methods will surely help you more as compared to traditional classes. You can learn and adapt to the English language more quickly and efficiently. If you want to mainly focus on developing your English skills such classes are highly recommended.