If you are looking to shed a few extra pounds or catch up on the resolution citing better health in the coming year, then yoga can be a great option to follow up on. What makes yoga so popular over the recent years can be cited as its contribution to overall physical wellbeing and not just shedding those extra few pounds. Yoga requires minimal investment too. Grab a yoga mat and a water bottle, and you are good to go. Here we discover the best places for 200 hour yoga instructor training.
What were our findings?
Going across the internet pages and classifieds, one would stumble across the Illinois Centre for yoga and other fitness-related activities. What immediately catches the attention is the expertise that they bring in the form of experienced teachers. They also host a wide range of programs aimed at everyone from beginners to advanced course takers.
Here is a highlight of the different yoga programs that they conduct:
- Candle Light Yoga: These are held every Friday night. As the name suggests these are organized under the purview of candlelight. These ensure that the flows stay gentle and warm with a very peaceful and conducive atmosphere. After a long week at work, this is the perfect option to relax and let all the stress flow out.
- Vinyasa Flow: This is a relatively fast-paced, breathing techniques-based yoga method. These consist of popular options such as the chaturangas, sun salutations, and a powerful routine designed for the core. These are focused more on improving your strength and flexibility.
- Fundamental yoga: This is a yoga class geared more towards beginners. They focus on getting started with a series of sitting postures and simple breathing tips.
- Pilates: This session focuses on covering moves covered under Pilates with a focus on improving core and limb strength. This has no level assigned to it and can be attended by all, irrespective of how familiar they are with it.
- Restorative yoga: This is a calm and serene session focusing on improving calm and peace of mind. This is recommended for those who want to help deal with excess stress.
- Yoga Sculpt: The class combines elements from both cardio and yoga to create an extremely fast-paced class aimed at toning. This is a non-stop session and requires a great deal of energy.