How do you get followers on Instagram? It’s a question that many marketers are asking. The truth is, there is a more complex trick that will work for everyone. There are certainly some strategies. However, that will help you grow your following and become more popular on social media sites. You can also buy instagram followers from online.
Here are 10 steps to take to grow your followers on Instagram.
1) Use hashtags – Whether at the end of a post or the beginning, hashtags should be used when possible. Using relevant hashtags that are popular within your niche, product or service will help you to find more people within your target market.
2) Engage – You can’t just post; you need to interact. Comment on other people’s photos and engage in discussions on the social media site. You’ll be able to see what type of content gets good engagement and replicate those strategies (unless, of course, the audience is responding to something that’s not working for you).
3) Schedule – While it can be tempting, posting too frequently is not a good idea. Focus on a few daily posts instead of flooding your followers’ newsfeeds with your recent content. Also, make sure to mix up the types of content that you post. Some days, you’ll want to post photos with copy; others, you might want to post a photo.
4) Get more followers – The best way to get more is by having enjoyable, engaging content. You can also use tools such as our free Instagram follower tool to increase your reach and get more followers organically.
5) Invite people – Inviting people to check out your Instagram profile is a great way to grow your following. On Facebook or Twitter, ask people to follow you on Instagram and provide a link to your account in case they don’t already have it. On Instagram, ask people to join using the #hashtag of your account. You can also select instagram followers similar to your target market and ask them to follow you.
6) Follow back – It’s nice to follow back all the people who follow you. This will help you get more followers in the long run because it shows that you like what they’re posting and want them to continue posting on your account.
7) Reply – Reply to comments and use hashtags so that you can engage with other industry users and those from outside of it. This will lead to more likes, comments, and followers.
8) Enter contests – Create an Instagram account for your business and enter tournaments where you can win free products or other prizes. This will help you build a following organically (because people will want to see what you’ve won). You can also participate on other people’s Instagram accounts (typically, you’ll have to follow them and like/comment on their last ten photos). Companies with huge followings typically set up these types of accounts, but it’s a great way to gain new followers if you’re willing to do the work.
9) Be different – While many accounts post photos of meals, it’s more unique to share the fun photo booth pictures from a corporate event or a video of a product in action. Find what works for your target audience and be different in your posting style.
10) Track – Track your Instagram statistics. See which posts get the most engagement and figure out why. If a particular post works, try to replicate it for your other posts or at least test different versions. Make sure to track everything from hashtags to geotags to get the most out of each post you create.